Take the train to Aschaffenburg main station. A taxi ride from there will take 15-20 minutes. Alternatively, hop on a city bus. The regional bus station (ZOB) is right next to the train station. Head towards the city exit and walk to your right.
Getting from Aschaffenburg to Großssallstadt by Public Bus
- Take the bus # 60 connecting Aschaffenburg with Grosswallstadt.
- The platform for bus # 60 is on the far end of the ZOB (look out for the signs).
- In Grosswallstadt, get off at the stop called “Quellenstrasse”.
- Buses run approximately every half hour from noon to 10:30 pm at night.
Getting from Grosswallstadt to Aschaffenburg by Public Bus
- Take a right at the hotel exit, walk straight and across the round-about (still go straight) and turn into the next road to your right, Quellenstrasse.
- Take bus line # 60.
- The buses run approximately every half hour from noon to 10 pm.
Alternatively, you may want to take a connecting train in Aschaffenburg towards Miltenberg. Get off at the station Obernburg-Elsenfeld and either call a taxi (must be ordered in advance) or pre-arrange for a hotel pick-you service while informing us about your arrival time.